3. Location:Eastern North Carolina
4. Did someone invite you here? Who? N, I was just searching.
5. how long have you been cheerleading? 1 year.
6. do you cheer for your school? Yes.
7. how many teams do u belong to? what kinda of teams are they?( rec, varsity, jv, all star) JV
8. Does your team compete? Yes, we competed in eastern regionals last year.
9. what are your colors? what is your mascot? Colors-Columbia, Gold, White, Mascot-Mariner
10. Is cheerleading recreation or sport? Why? Cheerleading is a sport because like any other sport, one has to practice, tone, and perform.
11. What positon in stunts are you? flyer? base? backspotter? Base or back spot.
12. Can you flip? Yes.
13. what are your goals for cheerleading this year? Become better at stunting.
14. Have you had the chance of being a captain of your cheerleading team? I guess I am. All sophomores that were on JV last year are captains (there are 3 of us).
15. Are you planning to cheer for college? Maybe, but I am really dedicated to my school work so I might not have time for it.
Promote this community to two people or community. Link it here.
please include a picture of you in ur cheer leading uniform, if you dont have one then just one of you would be fine